As an international organisational improvement and assessment company we work in partnership with Government and other agencies to help deliver accreditation services for high-quality, performance-enhancing, national standards such as the matrix Standard, the Merlin Standard, Customer Service Excellence ®, Internal Champion Programme, the Information Standard, SFEDI and others.
What’s more, we offer independent professional and practical Business Support services and have established a network of experienced specialist business advisers who work throughout the country – analysing your requirements and ensuring you have access to ‘best in class’ practices and ideas.
We work across both the public and private sectors with organisations of all sizes, providing expert advice on development and performance issues alongside a portfolio of diagnosis, bench-marking, performance review and assessment services.
We are committed to providing a consistent, high-quality service – one which is flexible, innovative and responsive to our customers’ needs.
As a ‘Limited by Guarantee’ company, we have grown consistently over the last 20 years, generating sufficient surpluses to invest in development projects to further support our clients.
emqc has the following 6 Strategic Aims, and we strive to deliver our services in ways which enable them to be met:
- To improve the quality of Careers Information, advice and guidance in the UK.
- To promote sustainable excellence and positive partnership working within Supply Chains in the UK Welfare to Work sector.
- To increase take-up of all our Standards on a wider basis, both nationally and internationally.
- Create and incorporate new services linked to existing products, nationally and internationally.
- Increase market share across all of the products.
- Ensure we have robust, integrated systems and processes for product variation.